O’Brien Electrical Bundaberg specialise in the electrical and refrigeration installations and maintenance of equipment in the rural sector, servicing the Wide Bay & Burnett regions including Bundaberg, Bargara, Hervey Bay, Maryborough and Childers.
We value the importance of having all electrical and refrigeration equipment working efficiently for the management of farming operations. This is why we strive to provide highly reliable electrical services to clients in the rural areas.
Our rural services include:
- Scheduled maintenance programs for electrical & refrigeration equipment
- Security systems & alarms
- Switch board upgrades
- Installation of safety switches & surge protection
- Switchboard alterations and additions
- Supply & installation of telephone and data installations
- Annual safety system maintenance
- Supply and installation of cold rooms
- Commercial/domestic air-conditioning supply & installation
- Refrigeration equipment supply & installation
- Power distribution
- Mains & control wiring
- Safety systems
- Programmable logic control
- Industrial lighting, Internal/External lighting
- EXIT & emergency lighting
We can take care of the electrical needs in the rural sector, so please contact us to discuss your requirements.