O’Brien Electrical Moorabbin is a Leading Electrical Services Contractor to the Aged Care Industry across Melbourne, Adelaide and the East Coast of Australia. Aged Care providers have critical needs around the safety of their residents and staff, along with the normal commercial requirements of having to run an efficient business. Over time we have developed a highly effective package of systems, skills and delivery procedures to enable us to meet the electrical requirements of Aged Care Facilities.
- Safety protocols, which are paramount when we are operating in aged care facilities, are embedded in our operational processes.
- Tools are closely controlled,
- Trip hazards minimised,
- Security considered (for residents and staff),
- Site access secured and full electrical safeguards are employed at all times;
- Risk Management services that include on-time compliance reporting, asset inspections, real-time asset database access and forward compliance reporting prompts.
All inspections are completed by experienced personnel using industry leading diagnostic equipment and specialised training is provided to all of our technicians so that they able to respectfully and appropriately interact with all manner of residents as they complete their work. We pride ourselves on being able to work around staff and residents so as to have a minimal impact on their routines. Our work is completed to a very high standard with safety at the forefront of everything that we do. Supported by our 24-hour phone and emergency service, we are responsive to requests and pride ourselves for being known for “getting the job done”.
How much do Aged Care Electrical services cost?
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.