Looking for an electrician? We can help!
O’Brien Electrical Narre Warren provides exceptional domestic, commercial and industrial electrical needs for individuals and businesses all over Melbourne.
Our highly efficient professionals make up the backbone of our company. We ensure to continue the legacy of capable hands by recruiting new apprentices and helping them gain invaluable training and experience in the field. Our team of fully certified electricians spare no effort to provide our clients with exceptional response times, excellent communication, timely invoicing, and a guarantee of professional service every time.
We pursue the latest technological developments in the field and continue to develop our internal methodology which enables us to accept new opportunities when they arise.
Furthermore, O’Brien Electrical Narre Warren operates under a Quality Assurance System devised by the National Electrical Communications Association (NECA) to guarantee safety assurance to our clients.
Why choose us?
- Over 30 years experience in providing electrical services
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service
- Timely delivery
O’Brien Electrical Narre Warren is accredited and licensed in the following areas:
- Australian Refrigeration Council – ArcTick Refrigeration Licence : AU37791
- Schneider EcoXpert – Energy Advisor
- Schneider Preferred Installer
- NECA (National Electrical & Communications Association) : VIC # 2443
- Registered Electrical Contractor – Victoria : Licence No. 13361
O’Brien Electrical Narre Warren provides residential electrical services across the Melbourne south-eastern suburbs. With our 24/7 service, you can count on us to have a local electrician at your doorstep whenever you need one.
Our extensive electrical services include:
- New Circuits
- Updating Old Circuits
- New Appliance Installation
- Data & Communications
- Energy Efficient LED Upgrades
- New Lighting Installations
- Switchboard Repairs
- Reverse Cycle Servicing and Repair
- Safety Assessments
We understand that letting a stranger into your home may bring apprehensiveness. That is why we conduct Working With Children and National Police background checks for our tradespeople, as safety assurance to our clients. Don’t compromise on low quality, especially if it’s an electrical service for your home. Rather than taking the risk, contact our expert team of electricians in Melbourne today.
O’Brien Electrical Narre Warren provide specialist commercial electrical services, including shop fit-outs, service and maintenance.
O’Brien Electrical Narre Warren has an extensive history completing large projects and managing ongoing electrical maintenance for commercial clients. Since our inception in 1997, our company has grown from a small firm working with commercial builders to a team of over 40 tackling large design and construct projects for Local Government and industry.
Our team regularly tackles large electrical projects; ranging from public area lighting installations to multi-residential housing developments. Working consistently with city councils and leading civil/construction companies means we have built the systems necessary to ensure elevated work quality and compliance. This includes implementation of a NECA devised HSEQ system and an integrated cloud-based system for administration and project management. O’Brien Electrical Narre Warren brings a professional, solutions-focused approach to each project.
Our commercial electrical services include:
- Multi Residential Developments
- New Commercial Wiring and Fit Out
- Warehouse Lighting
- Sports Field Lighting
- Civil Electrical
- Streetscape Lighting
- Carpark Lighting
- Area Lighting
- Underground Services
- City Council Projects
- Modular Electrical, Security & Data
- LED Lighting Upgrades
- Data/Fibre Optic
- Mains Upgrades
- Switchboard Upgrades
- Thermal Imaging
- Airconditioning Installation
- Airconditioning Maintenance & Repairs
- Energy Efficiency
- Area Lighting
- Backup Generator Installation
- Preventative and Reactive Maintenance
- 24/7 Emergency and Exit Lighting
- Test and Tag
- Facilities 6 Monthly Testing
- Emergency Electrical Service
- Energy Efficiency Assessment
- General Light and Power