O’Brien Electrical and Air Conditioning Warana provides electrical services for shop fit outs for our commercial clients across Warana, Sunshine Coast and south-east Queensland.
O’Brien Electrical and Air Conditioning Warana has a skilled and qualified team of electricians and dedicated project managers, meaning that if you have a tight timeframe and a high quality finish is required, we can manage your project on time and budget. All aspects of the fit out electrical systems can be designed and installed including lighting control, audio systems and digital display screens. If you have an existing retail space we can assist with additional lighting, power and data installations, redesign and improvement of the lighting installation, as well as ongoing maintenance and service.
Services we provide include:
- Installation and IQP testing of exit and emergency lighting
- Energy efficiency lighting upgrades
- Full electrical contracting service across Warana, Sunshine Coast and south-east Queensland
- Coordination of nationwide projects and fit outs
- Lighting design and specification
- Design and installation of distribution boards
- Installation of power and lighting fixtures
- Design and installation of audio systems
- Audio visual cabling and screen installation
- Data network wiring
- Connection of signage and window displays to time clocks
We can take care of all the electrical needs for your shop fit out, so please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Workplace Health & Safety
OHS is a crucial component within our business. Our company policy is to set a high standard of health and safety for our staff and for you the client. In achieving these standards we have implemented the ECA Safety Connect program. Our chaired meeting and regular external audits ensure our staff is committed to their own safety and also the safety of others on every work site.