If you have built in a non-sewered area, or perhaps found that your septic tank and absorption trench are not working properly, or wish to recycle your waste water back onto your garden, O’Brien Plumbing Tamworth has the solution for your water requirements.
With hundreds of Ozzi Kleen waste water treatment systems installed across Tamworth and surrounding regions including Armidale, Gunnedah and Narrabri, O’Brien Plumbing Tamworth are the most reliable suppliers and installers of this world class water recycling system.
The Ozzi Kleen RP10 is a 10 person domestic sewage treatment plant, utilising the fully aerobic activated sludge technology used in most modern day town and city council sewage treatment plants. The Ozzi Kleen RP10 captures and treats all household wastewater from the kitchen, bathrooms, toilets and laundry for reuse on gardens and lawns.
Unlike other waste water treatment systems, the Ozzi Kleen RP10 allows the use of products such as Napisan, Domestos and other bleaches as it utilises a unique fully aerobic system.
The benefits of the Ozzi Kleen domestic waste water treatment system include:
- No septic process
- Single, durable polytank
- Lightweight and easy to install
- 15 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Below ground installation
- Australian owned and made
- Normal use of household cleaners
O’Brien Plumbing Tamworth is also able to provide commercial sewage treatment solutions via the Ozzi Kleen system. Suncoast Waste Water Management has developed and engineered the range of Ozzi Kleen custom designed packaged sewage treatment systems that have enhanced the quality and dependability of waste water treatment. The key to Ozzi Kleen’s high performance is the cyclic control process which has been specifically developed to make waste water treatment more reliable and energy efficient.
Ozzi Kleen is fast becoming known as the Australian leader in packaged sewage treatment systems. With over four decades of research and development, Ozzi Kleen is now serving the needs of remote communities, work camps for mining and construction projects, high density living, resorts, hotels, caravan parks, islands, schools, emergency relief projects and shopping malls.
The benefits of the Ozzi Kleen commercial waste water treatment system include:
- Quick mobilisation and demobilisation
- Designed and constructed to demanding Australian standards
- Robust, compact, easily transportable
- Plug and play solution
- Equipped with programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Manufacturer’s warranty
- No septic process
- Caters to peak periods using a SBR technology
- High quality effluent
- Capacity can be increased
- Fully lockable systems available
- Ideal for remote locations, temporary accommodation, mining and construction camps, towns, resorts, caravan parks, schools and airports
Please contact O’Brien Plumbing Tamworth to learn more or to discuss your requirements.