O’Brien Electrical Engineering and Contractors Ballarat are competent and professional in providing solutions to High Voltage applications for service, maintenance, design, projects and troubleshooting.
O’Brien Electrical Engineering and Contractors Ballarat have capabilities in primary and secondary applications including, but not limited to:
- Earthing design using software (according to AS2067, AS3000, AS60479
- Power systems studies for load flow, fault analysis using software (according to IEC60909, AS3851)
- Arc flash study and determining appropriate PPE (according to IEEE1584, AS3000, AS2225IEC61482)
- Detailed design works for earthing, secondary and primary works
- Protection relay testing
- Protection relay settings
- Construction and installation of all plant up to 132kV
- HV joins and cable terminations
- HV Testing capability including but not limited to Insulation resistance, ducter, Hi-pot, VLF ..etc
- Step and Touch and Earth Testing (Current loop, 3 pin and Wenner)
- Cable and overhead installation
O’Brien Electrical Engineering and Contractors Ballarat focus on providing high quality ownership of each task and follow a stringent design and review process from NER registered engineers.
We can provide your solution from A-Z for any HV task and with our trained personal according to the AESI training, are well equipped for completing the job safely with minimum risk.
Contact us today to discuss your project requirements with an expert.