Castle Hill Master Electricians – 30+ Years’ Experience – Experts Making It Easy
O’Brien Electrical Castle Hill brings reliable 24/7 residential and commercial electrical services to the Hills District of Sydney.
Keeping our number in your phone means you always have a skilled Master Electrician handy. As highly experienced electricians, we cover a wide range of home, commercial and industrial electrical services and pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. That’s why we’re consistently rated highly by our trusted customers.
Our special certifications also allow us to carry out electrical maintenance and servicing at service stations, as well as medical centres.
We pride ourselves on offering the latest innovations, serviced and installed by our team of trained and certified electricians and guarantee our service and installation, so you can trust that we will stand behind the products and services we offer.
Contact us online or call us on (02) 9894 4843 whenever you need an electrician in Castle Hill or the surrounding area. Yes we mean, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the team at O’Brien Electrical Castle Hill are here to help!
We service throughout Castle Hill and the wider Sydney Hills area including suburbs like Epping, Parramatta, Chatswood, Ryde and more.
Residential Electrical Services
Our home electricians provide a comprehensive range of residential electrical services for residents of Castle Hill and the surrounding suburbs. From flickering lights to faulty outlets and new appliance installation, we take care of it all.
Building, renovating, repairing and enhancing – we can do any electrical job on any home professionally and to budget. We help make your home safer, more secure, energy-efficient, and right for your needs. Whether you’re setting up a new home office, adding security lights or rewiring your entire home.
Our residential services include:
- Switchboard installations
- Rewiring of lighting and power circuits
- Data cabling
- Electrical appliance installations
- Energy-efficient lighting upgrades
- Fire-alarms and smoke detectors
- Renovation electrical
- Safety inspections
- And more…
All electrical work is carried out by a licensed and insured electrician, trained in delivering the latest technologies at cost-effective prices suited to your property.
Call our Castle Hill electricians for a quote on any residential service.
Commercial Electrical Services
With our team at O’Brien Electrical Castle Hill, you not only receive a flawless end result at a competitive price, you also receive a stress-free experience from the quote and administration, all the way through to the clean-up.
Our electricians have been working on commercial jobs throughout Castle Hill, Epping, Parramatta and surrounding Sydney suburbs for more than three decades, so we know the right suppliers to support us in any job.
Our commercial services include:
- Shop and office installations and maintenance
- Electrical testing and tagging
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Commercial solar PV design and installation
- 24/7 emergency electricians
- Electrical systems
- Lighting design
- And more…
We Specialise in Electrical Services For Medical Facilities
Certain nuances are required when carrying out an electrical installation for medical hospitals, clinics and the like.
O’Brien Electrical Castle Hill works to the mandatory standards of AS/NZS 3003: 2018 for patient areas in hospitals and medical installations.
Patient areas include hospitals, medical or dental practices, aged care facilities and or specialised treatment clinics where a medical procedure is used on a person.
We have been servicing Sydney’s medical centres for over 10 years, so we can guarantee the job is done to a high standard and is suitable for our clients, we pride ourselves on professionalism, workmanship and friendliness.
Electrical Services for Health & Medical
- Electrical for patient rooms & waiting areas Body Protection
- Electrical for emergency & critical rooms
- Electrical for laboratories
- Data cabling for communication & entertainment
- Medical grade lighting for specialist rooms and common area lighting
- Bathroom & kitchen facility electrical
- Power points & data outlets
- Data cabling and fibre networking
- Switchboards, distribution boards and safety switches, surge arrestors
- Emergency and exit lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Preventive and scheduled maintenance
- Thermal camera switchboard inspections
Emergency Electricians Available Now
If in doubt, call an O’Brien electrician out! For all electrical emergencies in the Sydney Hills District, please call us, as well as any relevant fire or medical services.
A few things to remember in an electrical emergency:
- Call fire services immediately on Triple Zero if there is an electrical fire.
- Do not use water to try and extinguish an electrical fire as this can intensify the problem.
- Electrical fire extinguishers are safe to use on electrical fires, if you are trained to do so.
- Call an ambulance on Triple Zero if someone has received an electric shock. Do not move them and keep them still until the ambulance arrives.
- Do not touch a person who has received an electric shock.
- If an electric shock has occurred, unplug the appliance at the wall, if it is safe to do so, and turn off the power supply to the property.
Learn More About Our Castle Hill Electrical Services
Find out more about our comprehensive range of electrical services in Castle Hill.
Can I do my own electrical work in my Castle Hill home?
No, in New South Wales all electrical work such as rewiring and electrical installations must be performed by a qualified electrician, regardless of whether it is residential or commercial. If you need electrical work done in your Castle Hill home, get in touch with our licensed electricians today.
What are the benefits of RCDs for Castle Hill residents?
A Residual-Current Device (RCD) is a safety switch designed to monitor the electrical current through a circuit and cut off the supply of electricity automatically in case of a detected fault. Once installed, RCDs offer additional protection to electrical shocks that ordinary fuse and circuit breakers cannot.
Do your Castle Hill electricians provide Certificates of Compliance?
A Certificate of Compliance demonstrates that all electrical work has been completed to the required industry safety standards. The Certificate of Compliance must be issued to the customer, Fair Trading NSW and the electricity supplier within 7 days of completing the electrical installation or testing. At O’Brien Electrical, all our licensed and certified electricians provide certificates of compliance after completing work.
Why hire a Master Electrician in Castle Hill?
Master Electricians are electrical contractors who have demonstrated significant proficiency in providing electrical services as well as adhering to the highest standards of ethical services for their customers. When you’re searching for an “electrician near me” it’s always best to choose Master Electricians like our team at O’Brien Electrical Castle Hill.