Home Renovation Plumbing
The team at O’Brien Plumbing & Roofing Port Macquarie offers a number of home renovation plumbing services, so if you’re starting a project and need expert advice and services, don’t hesitate to speak to a member of our team today.
The importance of home renovation plumbing
• Prevent disasters: Professionals like ourselves can ensure you don’t experience any unforeseen plumbing issues with home renovation updates
• Upgrade your plumbing system: If you’re renovating your home, then it’s important that experts like ourselves at O’Brien Plumbing & Roofing Port Macquarie install new pipes and plumping for you to prevent costly repair work in future.
• Improved design of your home: Our tailored plumbing plans will make sure that your fixtures and pipes support your home for a long time.
Our home renovation plumbing services
We use specialist equipment to find out the cause of a leak – be it in your bathroom, kitchen, or garage – and we can fix this leak in no time at all. If you have noticed damp patches in your bathroom and kitchen, we’ll ensure that we find the root cause so that the leakage does not continue after your home renovation.
Pipe repairs in your water supply
Whether your pipe is broken or damaged, we ensure that the systems supplying water to your home are in excellent shape. No matter if you have pipes made from copper, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), or chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC), we will install, replace, repair, maintain, and test them for you.
Kitchen plumbing experts
If you need to install new taps, washing machines, or dishwashers, our skilled and experienced plumbers will take care of any job you need for your home renovation project.
The main issue in plumbing installations is the fitting of supply and waste pipes. Your plumper will think about where the pipes will be running, so the structural features like beams and plasterwork and the aesthetic of your house are maintained.
Support installation of bathrooms
If you’re looking to increase the number of bathrooms in your home, we can ensure the pipes run through the right walls accordingly. If you are, however, upgrading your current bathroom and its fittings and fixtures, we can help by adding the necessary pipework or wiring.
1. What are the signs that the plumbing in my home needs repairs?
• Increased water bills
• A drop in water pressure
• Damp or stains on ceilings and walls
• Water levels in your toilet are uneven
• Cracks which are increasing in size
2. How much does home renovation plumbing cost?
This will vary depending on the type of plumbing work, and, of course, the size of your property. You’ll be pleased to know that at O’Brien Plumbing & Roofing Port Macquarie, we offer home renovation plumbing services at competitive prices.
Contact us today
For all your bathroom and plumbing needs, don’t hesitate to contact our professional and friendly team at O’Brien Plumbing & Roofing Port Macquarie by giving us a call on (02) 6581 4589. Alternatively, you can drop us an email at [email protected].