O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore can eliminate the hassle of dealing with multiple subcontractors across the country.
✔ NATIONWIDE COVERAGE
✔ ONE Point of Contact
✔ DEDICATED account Manager
✔ Administration support & centralised invoicing
✔ 24/7 Priority Service
Is Your Organisation Compliant?
O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore can minimise your risk by implementing:
- Preventative Programmed Maintenance Systems
- Reactive Electrical and Plumbing Maintenance Services
- Electrical and Plumbing Audits
- Asset Management System
O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore’s Philosophy Is Simple!
To provide Australia-wide dependable Electrical and Plumbing solutions for our customers.
O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore’s responsive National Facility Management provides comprehensive:
- Electrical and Plumbing Preventative Programmed Maintenance Program
- 24/7 Reactive Electrical and Plumbing Maintenance Service
- Electrical and Plumbing Audits
- Asset Management Systems across your organisation to ensure you remain internally and externally compliant.
O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing can provide Electrical and Plumbing services through one point of contact, which eliminates the hassle of dealing with multiple sub-contractors all over the country.
O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating your work with our extensive network of professional plumbers and electricians
- Taking care of the administration details – from job scheduling to invoicing and reporting
- Ensuring we comply with Work Health and Safety regulations
- Maintaining your organisation’s high standards and brand image
What does developing a relationship with O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore as your complete Electrical and Plumbing services provider mean?
- It provides the opportunity to align multiple informal arrangements with various providers across the country.
- It provides access to O’Brien Asset Management Plans which support budgeted capital expenditure forecasting.
- Complying with Regulations
- Being Confident in our Proven Record of Professionalism
- Reduction in emergency Electrical and Plumbing scenarios and callout rates by proactively moving from reactive maintenance to programmed preventative maintenance contracts with asset condition reporting.
- Transparency of system through Job Management System software to track jobs, quotes, invoices and performance in real-time as well as online access to Asset Management Reports.
- Providing the opportunity to standardize Electrical and Plumbing plant/equipment, fixtures and fittings across your organisation’s portfolio.
- Peace of mind knowing that all staff have current Police Checks
What Can We Do For You?
Our strategic point of presence allows us to provide national coverage anytime, anywhere. O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore are ready to respond to your electrical and plumbing requirements!
- Our huge network ensures consistent national pricing, high service standards and punctual, highly skilled technicians.
- The obligation for property owners is increasing. We provide the required servicing and documentation with Programmed Preventative and Reactive Maintenance service.
- O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore has developed a unique Maintenance Service utilising the O’Brien/Laser network nationwide, offering Electrical and Plumbing services and quality workmanship throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- We provide a proactive approach to identifying potential maintenance and repair solutions to any current or foreseeable situations.
Our Programmed Preventative Maintenance System
- O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore ensure all your organisation’s sites remain internally and externally compliant. We provide the required servicing and documentation as part of our Programmed Preventative Maintenance.
- O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore provide a proactive approach to identifying potential maintenance issues and repair solutions to many current or foreseeable situations.
- Your organisation’s agreed assets can be registered in O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore’s Asset Management System.
- The testing results are issued to the site representatives to ensure that onsite records are maintained correctly. Following local authority requirements, O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore will also ensure that required testing reports are sent to the appropriate authority to ensure that your organisation’s records are compliant.
- Condition reports provide the required information to support your organisation to proactively program future Capital Works projects instead of costly emergency callouts.
- O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore utilise our extensive Electrical and Plumbing knowledge and experience in the industry to identify best practice across your network.
Our Programmed Preventative Maintenance Package:
- Audit – Audit of Buildings & Property
- Record Assets – Site assets details recorded in O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Asset Management system
- Quote – Prepare & Supply quote for our Programmed Preventative Maintenance service
- Undertake Works – Ongoing as per the agreed Maintenance Schedule
- Identify – Identify potential Maintenance & Repair issues
- Quote – Provide Competitive Quotes to Rectify
- Respond – On Call to respond to Emergency / Urgent Maintenance Needs
Auditing and Asset Register
O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore audits and maintains assets for each of your organisation’s sites.
All assets are recorded and tested using the LaserPrO’ Asset Management system ensuring that technical support and ordering of parts is accurate and efficient. With the ability to attach photos directly to the asset we will have a very accurate record of all of your sites agreed on assets.
Asset Record – Testing results
O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore Reactive Maintenance System
O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing can provide all of your plumbing, drainage, roofing, gas and electrical reactive maintenance services as well as emergency service, fault finding and repairs.
Our 24/7 responsive Reactive Maintenance Service across Australia delivers all your Electrical and Plumbing needs, including:
- Pipe Relining
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves
- Backflow Prevention Devices
- Hot Water Systems
- Sewer & Septic Systems
- Data & Communications
- Electrical and Plumbing Plant and Equipment as well as Sustainable Electrical and Plumbing Solutions.
We use a web-based job management system to run our service and maintenance jobs.
- Jobs are managed online and dispatched directly to the tradesmen’s mobile device.
- Details of the job are recorded via their device, which updates our system live.
- You get direct access to our job management system (JMS).
- Request a job directly in the JMS, or by phone or email.
- Review live reports on job progress and locations.
- GPS tracking and reporting on our vehicles.
So Why O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore?
- The concept of Electrical and Plumbing service providers is not new.
- However, O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore’s Programmed Preventative and Reactive Electrical and Plumbing Maintenance package has been developed to minimise the hassle for property managers dealing with multiple contractors at multiple sites across the country.
- O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore’s ability to provide a centralised point of contact for Electrical and Plumbing services across Australia and Trans-Tasman is certainly unique.
- We have built a comprehensive Asset Management system that allows us to provide organisations with reports of their plant and equipment and budget for their Programmed Maintenance as well as identify and plan capital expenditure.
- O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing Lismore aims to add value by focussing on our clients’ business outcomes and has developed relationships based on trust and open communication.
- We continually seek ways to improve and align our business goals with our clients’ objectives.
Please contact us to learn more about facility management services.