Programmed Preventative Maintenance
✓ NATIONWIDE COVERAGE
✓ ONE Point of Contact
✓ DEDICATED Account Manager
✓ Administration Support & Centralised Invoicing
✓ 24/7 Priority Service
Our Programmed Preventative Maintenance System
- We ensure all your organisation’s sites remain internally and externally compliant. We provide the required servicing and documentation as part of our Programmed Preventative Maintenance.
- We provide a proactive approach to identifying potential maintenance issues and repair solutions to many current or foreseeable situations.
- Your organisation’s agreed assets can be registered in our Asset Management System.
- The testing results are issued to the site representatives to ensure that onsite records are maintained correctly. In accordance with local authority requirements, we will also ensure that required testing reports are sent to the appropriate authority to ensure that your organisation’s records are compliant.
- Condition reports provide the required information to support your organisation to proactively program future Capital Works projects instead of costly emergency callouts.
- We utilise our extensive electrical knowledge and experience in the industry to identify best practice across your network.
Our Programmed Preventative Maintenance Package
- Audit – Audit of buildings & property
- Record Assets – Site assets details recorded in our Asset Management system
- Quote – Prepare & supply quotes for our Programmed Preventative Maintenance service
- Undertake Works – Ongoing as per the agreed Maintenance Schedule
- Identify – Identify potential maintenance & repair issues
- Respond – On call to respond to Emergency / Urgent Maintenance Needs
Auditing and Asset Register
O’Brien Electrical Carrum Downs audits and maintains assets for each of your organisation’s sites.
All assets are recorded and tested using the LaserPro Asset Management system ensuring that technical support and ordering of parts is accurate and efficient. With the ability to attach photos directly to the asset we will have a very accurate record of all of your sites agreed assets.
So Why O’Brien Electrical Carrum Downs?
- Our Preventative and Reactive Electrical Maintenance package has been developed to minimise the hassle for property managers dealing with multiple contractors at multiple sites across the country.
- Our ability to provide a centralised point of contact for electrical services across Australia and Trans-Tasman is unique.
- We have built a comprehensive Asset Management system that allows us to provide organisations with reports of their plant and equipment and budget for their Programmed Maintenance as well as identify and plan capital expenditure.
- We aim to add value by focussing on our clients’ business outcomes, and have developed relationships based on trust and open communication.
- We continually seek ways to improve and align our business goals with our clients’ objectives.
Please contact us to learn more about our Programmed Preventative Maintenance System.