Commercial Electrical Installation, Maintenance & Servicing
At O’Brien Electrical & Air Conditioning Bendigo, we specialise in electrical service & maintenance in business and commercial settings. We regularly work with large clients to ensure that everything, from the switchboard to the powerpoint, is safe to use and operating as intended.
Our team of expert Bendigo electricians are highly skilled in fault finding and troubleshooting and will assist you in identifying and rectifying problems which could occur in your workplace, potentially saving your business from expensive downtime.
We know it is important that your business runs smoothly and will aim to ensure that the electrical systems in your business are ideally suited to your operation, leaving you to worry about the more important things.
Our team is highly experienced and regularly work in many different service and maintenance scenarios. Get in touch with us today, make an enquiry online or call us.
Electrical Installation & Maintenance Services
Our commercial electrical installation and maintenance services include:
- Power Outages
- Interconnected Smoke Detectors
- Phone & Data Cabling
- Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance
- Lighting Replacement and Repair (LED Conversion etc.)
- Switchboard and Mains Upgrades
- External Security Lighting
- Wiring and Circuitry inspections and upgrades
- Installations and project management
- Circuit tracing and identification
Why is regular electrical maintenance important for Bendigo businesses?
Regularly scheduled electrical maintenance for your business has a number of advantages. Our expert Bendigo commercial electricians can help identify energy consumption issues, recommend more energy-efficient options, ensure your appliances are working properly and spot any signs of potential electrical hazards.
What’s involved in an electrical inspection in Bendigo?
At O’Brien Electrical & Air Conditioning Bendigo, our team conduct a thorough inspection to ensure that the wiring and electrical systems in your home or business are working efficiently and safely. Our inspections can include:
- Checking for potential hazards
- Ensuring wiring is covered
- RCD or safety switch testing
- Test & tagging or power points, lighting, and appliances
- Smoke detector testing
- Electrical supply testing