Brothers Andrew and Scott Nowland founded the business in 2003. What started as a small electrical contracting business gradually grew to become an integral part of the Laser Group’s national network of electrical contractors. In 2019, the business joined hands with O’Brien to create stronger value for our customers. We are now called O’Brien Electrical Hume.
Our team of fully qualified electricians and apprentices maintain a fleet of fully-equipped service vehicles. With strong industry experience, we are ready to complete any scale of electrical projects for you successfully.
O’Brien Electrical Hume is fully licensed and insured for all the work we undertake, and are trained specifically in several key fields of our industry.
We maintain all relevant industry qualifications including:
* ACMA Telecommunications Master Cabler accreditation
* Level 2 Authorised Contractor (NSW accreditation scheme)
* CEC – Clean Energy Council accreditation
* Elevated work platform licenses
* WHS general induction for construction work cards
* Rigging & dogman licences
* Work Place Clearance Group (WPCG) certification for petroleum sites
* National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) member
Company Licences: ACT 2005202 | NSW 173825C