Stay cool, calm and protected with expertly installed window tinting and films
The right window film or tinting can help reduce heat, glare and sun damage, provide privacy, add a decorative element or protect against graffiti.
The use of window films not only enables you to protect your home or business but can also improve the look of your glass. Plus, installing tint or film is a more affordable solution to a full-scale glass replacement.
At O’Brien Glass we have a range of window film solutions your home or business, and we can even help match existing tinting and films when replacing broken glass.
Window Film Types
What are the different types of window films?
- Energy Star Rated Solar Films – Reduces UV rays and annoying glare
- Enerlogic Films – Revolutionary glass insulation for energy efficiency
- Safety and Security Films – Decreases the risk of injury from damaged glass particles
- Decorative Films – Get creative with logos, graphics and more
- Anti-Graffiti Films – A solution to reoccurring damage to your property
- Night Vision Film – Reduces internal reflection for a better night-time outlook
Our expert glaziers can also match tinting and film to match existing glass panels as well.
Keep cool with O’Brien® Energy Star Rated solar film.
What are the benefits of solar film?
- A cooler home or office
- Greater protection from damaging UV Rays
- Increased daytime privacy on most solar films
- Better energy efficiency, lowering energy costs
- Reduced fading of carpets, curtains and furniture
Why choose O’Brien Glass®?
Our commitment to a customer-first approach ensures a hassle-free experience, providing you with peace of mind in our capable and reliable hands.
- Serving Australians for almost a century
- Quality and reliable glass replacement and installation
- Experienced, trade-qualified glaziers, dedicated to safety
- Prompt and professional customer service support 24/7
- High-quality glass, selected and installed for AS1288 compliance
- A lifetime guarantee on our workmanship for the life of the building
- Arrangements with most major insurance providers
- Emergency call-out option for urgent repairs (fees apply)
- Focus on recycling glass panes to reduce our impact
How much does window tinting or film cost?
The cost of window tinting and film depend on several factors, including the type, how many windows being covered.
Call us on 1800 018 886 24/7 or chat online and our friendly consultants can advise on a solution to suit your needs. We can also assist with pricing and scheduling an expert glazier to complete your job.Chat with a consultant
We offer convenient electronic payment methods, including debit cards, major credit cards and Zip Pay. We strive to meet changing customer preferences and efficiencies, and have chosen to go cashless.Learn more about Zip