Are you needing to replace broken glass?
Accidents happen. When it involves broken glass, it’s important to get it fixed quickly and by trained experts.
If you have smashed, cracked or damaged glass in your home or business, our experienced and local glaziers can help. We offer emergency glass replacement services to quickly fix your problem and make your place safe again.
When it comes to glass replacement, O’Brien Glass is the clear difference.
What to do if glass breaks?
- Determine the cause of breakage and check there is no other damage.
- Block access to the area to prevent injury, especially from children and pets.
- If you need to clean the area to make it safe, put on closed shoes, thick gloves and glasses and focus on the horizontal surfaces. Try to avoid the glass still in the frame as it can cause injury.
- Apply a temporary covering (if possible or needed) to help secure the area.
- Contact your insurance provider to find out if emergency glass replacement is covered and contact a qualified local glazing expert, like O’Brien Glass to help you with the replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions you may find useful when needing glass replacement.
Why choose O’Brien Glass®?
Our commitment to a customer-first approach ensures a hassle-free experience, providing you with peace of mind in our capable and reliable hands.
Serving Australians for almost a century
Quality and reliable glass replacement and installation
Experienced and qualified glaziers, dedicated to safety
Prompt and professional customer service support 24/7
High-quality glass, selected and installed for AS1288 compliance
A lifetime guarantee on our workmanship for the life of the building
Arrangements with most major insurance providers
Emergency call-out option for urgent repairs (fees apply)
Focus on recycling glass panes to reduce our impact
What is the cost of replacing broken glass?
The cost of replacing glass in your home or commercial property will depend on several factors, including the size, type and location of the glass. O’Brien Glass always glaze to the Australian Safety Standard (AS1288:2021), and the standard will denote what thickness or style of glass they need to use for your property, for the safety of you and your family, or your business.
Also, we understand that paying for accidents and emergencies is a frustrating inconvenience. That’s why we aim to make our glass replacement pricing as fair as possible.
Call us on 1800 018 886 24/7 or chat online and our friendly consultants can advise on a solution to suit your needs. We can also assist with pricing and scheduling an expert glazier to complete your job.Chat with a consultant
We offer convenient electronic payment methods, including debit cards, major credit cards and Zip Pay. We strive to meet changing customer preferences and efficiencies, and have chosen to go cashless.Learn more about Zip