Damaged glass in your vehicle?
O'Brien® is ready to help.
Because you’re a valued customer, CBA Insurance, provided by Hollard wants you to receive the very best service, care and quality of work possible. That’s why the CBA Insurance team recommends O'Brien® for your vehicle glass repair and replacement needs. We are Australia’s leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and proud to be a trusted business partner supporting CBA Insurance customers.
We are also proud of our ‘repair first’ approach, which means that wherever possible we will repair your existing windscreen rather than replacing it with a new one, getting you back on the road in a fraction of the time. What’s more, you can relax knowing that the O'Brien® Workmanship Guarantee applies to all glass we install.
And our relationship with the CBA Insurance team means that we’ll even help you manage your insurance claim, all you have to do is call us or complete our online booking request form.
Hassle free repair or replacement
With hundreds of local experts around Australia, we can fix your windscreen and get you back on the road fast. Not only do we offer repairs in branch, but depending on your vehicle and type of service, we also come to you – whichever is more convenient.
Talk to one of our friendly advisors today
The experts in vehicle glass
As Australia’s leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, our expert technicians are extensively trained to care for your vehicle without compromise, ensuring a high-quality service for your windscreen, side or rear damage from start to finish.
Let’s get your damage fixed, speak to us today.
- Our technician inspects the damage to establish if a successful O'Brien® repair can be undertaken.
- We clean and prepare the area to ensure a quality repair, and to allow the resin to bond with the windscreen properly.
- Next, we place our exclusive ART device over the damage and create a vacuum.
- Then, we fill the chip with our special resin.
- Our ART device ensures the resin is pushed right to the end of the micro-cracks.
- We then use a UV light to harden the resin.
- Lastly, we clean and polish the windscreen and remove any excess resin to ensure a smooth finish.
- Our exclusive chip repair technology enables us to restore your windscreen in just 30 minutes and you can drive away immediately.
- First, we prepare the new glass and ensure your vehicle’s interior is protected
- Next, we cut the windscreen seal and safely remove the glass from your vehicle using exclusive Ezi-Wire technology.
- We apply a strong bonding glue to the new windscreen.
- We carefully fit your new windscreen using our expert 1-Tek® tool.
- Next, we use a powerful vacuum to clean any broken glass from your vehicle, ensuring it’s safe inside and out.
- In around 90 minutes (for a standard windscreen replacement) O'Brien® can get you back on the road, fast and safe!
- If your vehicle has in-built ADAS technology it usually requires a Cal-Tech® Recalibration which is performed in branch and requires additional time to complete the process.