O’Brien Plumbing Tamworth has been involved in the building industry since 1994 as a licensed plumber, and as a licensed builder since 1998.
With the introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) into the region, O’Brien Plumbing Tamworth have teamed up with local Occupational Therapists to provide industry best home modifications, to help improve safety and access in and around the home.
Our services include:
- Access Modifications – e.g. the installation of ramps, rails, steps and other modifications that help you access and live in your home more safely.
- Major Bathroom Modifications and renovations – e.g. the removal and replacement of a bath with a hobless shower, replace of shower screens with or a complete bathroom renovation.
- Kitchen Modifications
- The installation of lifts and stair climbers
- Minor Modifications – e.g. the installation of grab rails, hand held shower hoses, lever taps, door wedges, anti scald devices, and the widening of doorways.
When working with O’Brien Plumbing Tamworth, you are partnering directly with the builder and not a 3rd party, giving you unparalleled control over the work.
O’Brien Plumbing Tamworth offers the highest level of responsiveness and reliability. Our team will work with you to ensure your NDIS building project runs efficiently from initial contact, delivering timely estimates, coordinating technicians, through to liaising with Occupational Therapists on site.
Our NDIS Provider Registration Number is 4050010264.
O’Brien Plumbing Tamworth has the following insurance policies in place:
- Public Liability – $20,000,000
- Construction All Risk – $1,500,000
- Asbestos Removal Liability Policy – $5,000,000
So you can feel confident that the works will be completed correctly, and will be under warranty for years to come.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.