- First, we prepare the new glass and ensure your vehicle’s interior is protected
- Next, we cut the windscreen seal and safely remove the glass from your vehicle using exclusive Ezi-Wire technology.
- We apply a strong bonding glue to the new windscreen.
- We carefully fit your new windscreen using our expert 1-Tek® tool.
- Next, we use a powerful vacuum to clean any broken glass from your vehicle, ensuring it’s safe inside and out.
- In around 90 minutes (for a standard windscreen replacement) O'Brien® can get you back on the road, fast and safe!
- If your vehicle has in-built ADAS technology it usually requires a Cal-Tech® Recalibration which is performed in branch and requires additional time to complete the process.