Depending on your vehicle and type of service, we offer a mobile service, or one of our many branches located Australia wide.
If you start to develop any cold or flu-like symptoms after you book a job, please let us know immediately so we can help manage your booking. For Vehicle Glass you can change your booking online via the link in the confirmation email and/or SMS received upon booking. For Glazing, Electrical or Plumbing jobs, please contact your local Branch / Member for rescheduling. Our locations can be found here.
Opening hours vary by location. Please visit our O'Brien Locations page to find your local branch and view their operating hours.
To view the full list of all O'Brien® branches, please visit our website at O'Brien Locations.
Your satisfaction is our top priority, however we understand sometimes issues arise. You can submit a complaint by filling in our online form. Please be clear, factual, and provide as much information as possible. Providing your name and contact details will help us to get in touch and help resolve the issue.
Like anyone - we love receiving compliments! If you're impressed by the customer service you received from our experts or the outstanding quality of the job please email [email protected]. We'll pass it on to our team on your behalf.
We value your feedback. You can offer a suggestion to help us improve our service by emailing [email protected].
- You can apply for a Zip account in minutes at https://www.obrien.com.au/zip
- Please note, to apply for a Zip account, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit or credit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- Zip is a reusable account that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest-free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. You can find more information, including terms and conditions here.
- We accept Zip for all O'Brien® AutoGlass and O'Brien® Glass purchases.
- For all O'Brien® AutoGlass and O'Brien® Glass purchases, we accept debit cards, major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) and Zip. Click here for Zip.
- For Electrical and Plumbing services, please contact your local Member to discuss payment methods.
It is recommended by most vehicle manufacturers that after replacing your windscreen the cameras should be recalibrated to ensure the system is operating with the precision that the safety system requires. At O'Brien®, we stay up to date with advances in technology – that’s why we’ve introduced a tool specifically designed to check that the camera that looks through your windscreen is calibrated and working properly before you leave. We call this technology Cal-Tech® Recalibration.
- First, we prepare the new glass and ensure your vehicle’s interior is protected
- Next, we cut the windscreen seal and safely remove the glass from your vehicle using exclusive Ezi-Wire technology.
- We apply a strong bonding glue to the new windscreen.
- We carefully fit your new windscreen using our expert 1-Tek® tool.
- Next, we use a powerful vacuum to clean any broken glass from your vehicle, ensuring it’s safe inside and out.
- In around 90 minutes (for a standard windscreen replacement) O'Brien® can get you back on the road, fast and safe!
- If your vehicle has in-built ADAS technology it usually requires a Cal-Tech® Recalibration which is performed in branch and requires additional time to complete the process.
- Our technician inspects the damage to establish if a successful O'Brien® repair can be undertaken.
- We clean and prepare the area to ensure a quality repair, and to allow the resin to bond with the windscreen properly.
- Next, we place our exclusive ART device over the damage and create a vacuum.
- Then, we fill the chip with our special resin.
- Our ART device ensures the resin is pushed right to the end of the micro-cracks.
- We then use a UV light to harden the resin.
- Lastly, we clean and polish the windscreen and remove any excess resin to ensure a smooth finish.
- Our exclusive chip repair technology enables us to restore your windscreen in just 30 minutes and you can drive away immediately.
Yes. Our emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please visit our O'Brien Locations page to find your local branch and its respective contact details. Simply speak to our friendly local advisors to check the available times and make an appointment.